3 Piece Japanese Kitchen Knife Set
30 Days Money Back
Frequently bought together
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- The 71-layer Damascus chef knife set is a collection of precision-forged, ultra-sharp, and wear-resistant knives. Sharpness and edge retention are time-tested.
- Forged from Japanese AUS-10 Damascus steel, at 60+ HRC, V-shaped cutting edge at 15 degrees for super hardness, making it one of the toughest knives in its class. With it, you can slice with power
- Unique mixed resin handle. Perfect balance in the hand. Appealing mixed resin handle, reinforced with a stainless steel bolster, feels sturdy and turns heads with its visually elegant design. Mirror finishing,full-tang, and octagonal-shaped ergonomic handle provide great control, flexibility, and comfort for any hand. With this Japanese chef knife set, you'll make cooking prep work a breeze.
- This is a versatile knife. The ultra-sharp edges are excellent for chopping, shredding, slicing, and dicing all kinds of vegetables, fruits, fish, cheese, or meat. Each slice is silky cut.
- Our Damascus chef knife set comes with a gift box, making it a perfect gift for home cooks or pro chefs.
- Material: AUS-10 Damascus steel
- Sharpness level: Razor Sharp
- Handle: Mixed resin handle
- Blade length: 8 Inch
- Thickness: 2 mm
- 3 Piece Damascus Knife Set
- Knife Sheath
- Gift Box
1. Don't use a Damascus knife to cut hard food items, such as hard bones or frozen food
2. Use a fine whetstone to sharpen the Damascus knife, Because the coarse one or sharpening steel will seriously damage the blade core and its aesthetics looking.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Every chef knife is backed by superior quality assurance for confident purchase. We wish our customer to be 100% happy. Try it risk free. We know you'll love it!
Looking for more info?
How should I maintain my kitchen knives?
Proper maintenance includes regular honing with a honing steel, hand washing and drying immediately after use, storing them in a knife block or magnetic strip to prevent dulling, and occasional sharpening.
How often should I sharpen my kitchen knives?
The frequency of sharpening depends on how often you use your knives and the type of cutting board you use. As a general guideline, knives should be sharpened every 6-12 months with regular honing in between.
Is this kitchen knife dishwasher safe?
Hand washing is recommended, dishwasher might shorten their lifespan and cutting-edge retention.
Do the blade run through the handle?
Yes, our knife blade extends fully through the handle both in length.
What are the advantages of using high-carbon stainless steel for kitchen knives?
High-carbon stainless steel combines the durability and stain resistance of stainless steel with the superior edge retention and sharpness of high-carbon steel, making it an ideal material for kitchen knives.
What are the benefits of using a knife block or magnetic strip for knife storage?
Knife blocks and magnetic strips keep knives organized and easily accessible while protecting their edges from damage caused by contact with other utensils or surfaces.