7 Inch Butcher Knife, Hand Forged Cleaver Knife
30 Days Money Back
Frequently bought together
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- This 7 inch butcher knife is forged from 7Cr17Mov high carbon stainless steel, makes the blade stronger and more durable, and has longer-lasting sharp edge retention.
- Hand forged edge at 16° per side, the V-shaped blade edge minimizes cutting resistance, ensuring you cut food effortlessly.
- The extremely sharp edge can cut through bone, cartilage, and whole chickens quickly. Also, this cleaver is suitable for BBQ, hunting, hiking, and camping.
- This 7 inch butcher knife with an ergonomic design, provides a comfortable grip. Full tang design ensures using a long time.
- This butcher knife comes with an exquisite gift box and unique leather knife sheath to protect the knife blade, ensuring safety protection.
Knife Length: 11 inches
Blade Length: 7 inches
Knife Weight: 435 g / 0.95 lb
Knife Type: Butcher Knife
Blade Material: 7Cr17Mov high carbon stainless steel
- 1 × Butcher Knife
- 1 × Knife Sheath
- 1 × Exquisite Packaging Box
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Every butcher knife is backed by superior quality assurance for a confident purchase. We wish our customers to be 100% happy. Try it risk-free. We know you'll love it!
Looking for more info?
How should I maintain my kitchen knives?
Proper maintenance includes regular honing with a honing steel, hand washing and drying immediately after use, storing them in a knife block or magnetic strip to prevent dulling, and occasional sharpening.
How often should I sharpen my kitchen knives?
The frequency of sharpening depends on how often you use your knives and the type of cutting board you use. As a general guideline, knives should be sharpened every 6-12 months with regular honing in between.
Is this kitchen knife dishwasher safe?
Hand washing is recommended, dishwasher might shorten their lifespan and cutting-edge retention.
Do the blade run through the handle?
Yes, our knife blade extends fully through the handle both in length.
What are the advantages of using high-carbon stainless steel for kitchen knives?
High-carbon stainless steel combines the durability and stain resistance of stainless steel with the superior edge retention and sharpness of high-carbon steel, making it an ideal material for kitchen knives.
What are the benefits of using a knife block or magnetic strip for knife storage?
Knife blocks and magnetic strips keep knives organized and easily accessible while protecting their edges from damage caused by contact with other utensils or surfaces.