7 Piece Chef Knives Set
30 Days Money Back
Frequently bought together
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- COMPLETE 7 PIECE KNIFE SET: The knife set includes an 8-inch Chef's knife, 8-inch Bread knife, 7-inch Santoku knife, 7-inch Nakiri knife, 6" Boning knife, 5" Utility knife and 3.5" Paring knife.
- PREMIUM DAMASCUS STEEL: This knife set is made of 67 Layers of High Carbon Damascus Steel with 10Cr15CoMov core, Hardness could reach 62HRC, these knives will remain extra sharp even with frequent use.
- DURABLE & STURDY: The integrated design of the blade and the shank is not easy to break, safe and durable. These Damascus kitchen knife will last a lifetime.
- ERGONOMIC FULL TANG HANDLE: The handles are made of Pakkawood fo comfort, strength and stability. These knives are well balanced that provide flexible slicing, chopping, and dicing. Easy to clean and maintain as well.
- A GOOD CHOICE TO BE A GIFT: This professional Damascus knife set is a decent gift for yourself to celebrate a new year. It is also perfect as a thanksgiving gift, housewarming gift, father's day gift, anniversary gift, or retirement gift.
Tips About Kitchen Knife Maintenance
1. Please use the soft cleaning cloth to clean the knives, do not use steel mesh balls and other abrasive materials to clean the knife surface, in order to maintain the glossiness of the knives and extend their service life.
2. Please don't use the dishwasher, hand wash is suggested.
3. After hand washing the knives, wipe the excess moisture with a towel and place it in a ventilated place.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Every kitchen knife is backed by superior quality assurance for a confident purchase. We wish our customers to be 100% happy. Try it risk-free. We know you'll love it!
Looking for more info?
How should I maintain my kitchen knives?
Proper maintenance includes regular honing with a honing steel, hand washing and drying immediately after use, storing them in a knife block or magnetic strip to prevent dulling, and occasional sharpening.
How often should I sharpen my kitchen knives?
The frequency of sharpening depends on how often you use your knives and the type of cutting board you use. As a general guideline, knives should be sharpened every 6-12 months with regular honing in between.
Is this kitchen knife dishwasher safe?
Hand washing is recommended, dishwasher might shorten their lifespan and cutting-edge retention.
Do the blade run through the handle?
Yes, our knife blade extends fully through the handle both in length.
What are the advantages of using high-carbon stainless steel for kitchen knives?
High-carbon stainless steel combines the durability and stain resistance of stainless steel with the superior edge retention and sharpness of high-carbon steel, making it an ideal material for kitchen knives.
What are the benefits of using a knife block or magnetic strip for knife storage?
Knife blocks and magnetic strips keep knives organized and easily accessible while protecting their edges from damage caused by contact with other utensils or surfaces.