8 Inch Cleaver Butcher Knife
30 Days Money Back
Frequently bought together
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- This 8-inch cleaver butcher knife is great for chopping, slicing, dicing, and mincing both meat and vegetables.
- This cleaver knife is made of premium high-carbon stainless steel that resists rust, corrosion, and discoloration, easy to clean and maintain.
- Hand-sharpened edge at 15 degrees per side for maximum sharpness & edge retention ensuring precision slicing.
- The wooden handle is ergonomic and the full tang construction provides you with a secure comfortable grip, not easy to slip.
Tips About Cleaver Knife Maintenance
1. Please use the soft cleaning cloth to clean the knives, do not use steel mesh balls and other abrasive materials to clean the knife surface, in order to maintain the glossiness of the knives and extend their service life.
2. Please don't use the dishwasher, hand wash is suggested.
3. After hand washing the knives, wipe the excess moisture with a towel and place it in a ventilated place.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Every cleaver butcher knife is backed by superior quality assurance for a confident purchase. We wish our customers to be 100% happy. Try it risk-free. We know you'll love it!
Looking for more info?
How should I maintain my kitchen knives?
Proper maintenance includes regular honing with a honing steel, hand washing and drying immediately after use, storing them in a knife block or magnetic strip to prevent dulling, and occasional sharpening.
How often should I sharpen my kitchen knives?
The frequency of sharpening depends on how often you use your knives and the type of cutting board you use. As a general guideline, knives should be sharpened every 6-12 months with regular honing in between.
Is this kitchen knife dishwasher safe?
Hand washing is recommended, dishwasher might shorten their lifespan and cutting-edge retention.
Do the blade run through the handle?
Yes, our knife blade extends fully through the handle both in length.
What are the advantages of using high-carbon stainless steel for kitchen knives?
High-carbon stainless steel combines the durability and stain resistance of stainless steel with the superior edge retention and sharpness of high-carbon steel, making it an ideal material for kitchen knives.
What are the benefits of using a knife block or magnetic strip for knife storage?
Knife blocks and magnetic strips keep knives organized and easily accessible while protecting their edges from damage caused by contact with other utensils or surfaces.