7 Inch Nakiri Knife Japanese VG10 Damascus Steel with Natural Color Wood
30 Days Money Back
Frequently bought together
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Multi-Function Damascus Meat Cleaver - This is a versatile professional Damascus knife, that can be chopped, sliced. Great for vegetables, fruits and meat. Suitable for professional chefs, culinary experts, food suppliers and novice family chefs.
- High-Quality Steel - Powder Damascus steel, the hardness of the whole knife reaches 60HRC. The surface is polished fine. Corrosion-resistant and tough. Clear edges, more durable and sharper.
- Exquisite Pattern - The pattern is very beautiful. Rose pattern, beautiful and stylish, eye-catching. Also suitable for collection and display.
- Unique Handle Design - Made of transparent resin and color wood. The handle is seen through the inside of the handle. The structure is fine and uniform and decorative. The handle is comfortable and Durable, ergonomic.
- The Best Gift - The Damascus meat cleaver is exquisitely crafted with gift boxes and knife sheath. Great for gift giving.
1 * 7 Inch Damascus Meat Cleaver
1 * Knife Sheath
1 * Gift Box
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Every Letcase knife is backed by superior quality assurance for confident purchase. We wish our customer to be 100% happy. Try it risk free. We know you'll love it!
Looking for more info?
How should I maintain my kitchen knives?
Proper maintenance includes regular honing with a honing steel, hand washing and drying immediately after use, storing them in a knife block or magnetic strip to prevent dulling, and occasional sharpening.
How often should I sharpen my kitchen knives?
The frequency of sharpening depends on how often you use your knives and the type of cutting board you use. As a general guideline, knives should be sharpened every 6-12 months with regular honing in between.
Is this kitchen knife dishwasher safe?
Hand washing is recommended, dishwasher might shorten their lifespan and cutting-edge retention.
Do the blade run through the handle?
Yes, our knife blade extends fully through the handle both in length.
What are the advantages of using high-carbon stainless steel for kitchen knives?
High-carbon stainless steel combines the durability and stain resistance of stainless steel with the superior edge retention and sharpness of high-carbon steel, making it an ideal material for kitchen knives.
What are the benefits of using a knife block or magnetic strip for knife storage?
Knife blocks and magnetic strips keep knives organized and easily accessible while protecting their edges from damage caused by contact with other utensils or surfaces.