Professional Japanese Stainless Steel Chef Knife Set
30 Days Money Back
Frequently bought together
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Pro 10 Pieces Knife Set: The 10 piece knife set includes 3.5 inch paring knife, 5 inch santoku knife, 5 inch utility Knife, 6 inch boning knife, 7 inch nakiri knife, 7 inch santoku knife, 8 inch bread knife, 8 inch slicing knife, 8 inch chef knife and 8 inch kiritsuke knife. This knife set can cover all your daily kitchen tasks needs of cutting, slicing, chopping, mincing, and dicing of vegetables, fruits, and all kind of meat.
- Ultra-Sharp Edge: The 10 piece knife set is made of the Japanese 7Cr17 stainless steel, the blade is forged with hand-polished edges and precise tempering. The edges of the knife are carefully hand sharpened, maintaining the perfect balance between achieving ultra thin slices and maximum resilience which is assist chop food.
- Ergonomic Pakkawood Handle: The handle is made of high-quality natural Pakkawood with a unique shank shape design. The polished surface is more shiny and eye-catching, ergonomically designed handle offer great grip.
- Easy to Maintain: It is easy to clean and waterproof and non-slip. Provide a comfortable grip with minimizing fatigue after prolonged use.
- Decent Gifts: The 10 piece knife set is the good choice for the cooking lover. It is also perfect as a thanksgiving gift, housewarming gift, father's day gift, anniversary gift, or retirement gift, etc.
Your kitchen needs a set of such a knife!
Meet all your cutting need!
1. Blades are really sharp, please take care and keep it away from kids.
2. Hand washing is recommended to keep knife’s lifespan.
3. Please clean thoroughly and dry after each use.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Every Letcase knife set is backed by superior quality assurance for confident purchase. We wish our customer to be 100% happy. Try it risk free. We know you'll love it!
Looking for more info?
How should I maintain my kitchen knives?
Proper maintenance includes regular honing with a honing steel, hand washing and drying immediately after use, storing them in a knife block or magnetic strip to prevent dulling, and occasional sharpening.
How often should I sharpen my kitchen knives?
The frequency of sharpening depends on how often you use your knives and the type of cutting board you use. As a general guideline, knives should be sharpened every 6-12 months with regular honing in between.
Is this kitchen knife dishwasher safe?
Hand washing is recommended, dishwasher might shorten their lifespan and cutting-edge retention.
Do the blade run through the handle?
Yes, our knife blade extends fully through the handle both in length.
What are the advantages of using high-carbon stainless steel for kitchen knives?
High-carbon stainless steel combines the durability and stain resistance of stainless steel with the superior edge retention and sharpness of high-carbon steel, making it an ideal material for kitchen knives.
What are the benefits of using a knife block or magnetic strip for knife storage?
Knife blocks and magnetic strips keep knives organized and easily accessible while protecting their edges from damage caused by contact with other utensils or surfaces.