Professional Damascus Chef Knife Set
30 Days Money Back
Frequently bought together
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- This professional chef knife set is made of Japanese 67-layer Damascus steel, the hardness in HRC can be up to 60±2. The VG 10 blade ensures a high-level rust resistance, wear-resistance and long-lasting performance.
- Every blade is sharpened and polished by many experienced craftsmen to ensure razor-sharp cutting edge, flexibility, and corrosion resistance. With its excellent sharpness, you can easily cut meat and vegetables into thin slices.
- Ergonomic wood handle for superior hand control, agility, and comfort. The integrated bolster offers a perfectly engineered balance and benefits for a comfortable and proper pinch grip.
- This Damascus chef knife set is a good choice for the cooking lover. It is also perfect as a thanksgiving gift, housewarming gift, father's day gift, anniversary gift, or retirement gift, etc.
Available Damascus Chef Knife Set:
- 8.5" Kiritsuke Knife
- 8" Chef's Knife
- 7" Santoku Knife
- 6" Boning Knife
- 5" Utility Knife
- Knife Sheath
Tips About Kitchen Knife Maintenance
1. Please use the soft cleaning cloth to clean the knives, do not use steel mesh balls and other abrasive materials to clean the knife surface, in order to maintain the glossiness of the knives and extend their service life.
2. Please don't use the dishwasher, hand wash is suggested.
3. After hand washing the knives, wipe the excess moisture with a towel and place it in a ventilated place.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Every Letcase Damascus knife is backed by superior quality assurance for a confident purchase. We wish our customers to be 100% happy. Try it risk-free. We know you'll love it!
Looking for more info?
How should I maintain my kitchen knives?
Proper maintenance includes regular honing with a honing steel, hand washing and drying immediately after use, storing them in a knife block or magnetic strip to prevent dulling, and occasional sharpening.
How often should I sharpen my kitchen knives?
The frequency of sharpening depends on how often you use your knives and the type of cutting board you use. As a general guideline, knives should be sharpened every 6-12 months with regular honing in between.
Is this kitchen knife dishwasher safe?
Hand washing is recommended, dishwasher might shorten their lifespan and cutting-edge retention.
Do the blade run through the handle?
Yes, our knife blade extends fully through the handle both in length.
What are the advantages of using high-carbon stainless steel for kitchen knives?
High-carbon stainless steel combines the durability and stain resistance of stainless steel with the superior edge retention and sharpness of high-carbon steel, making it an ideal material for kitchen knives.
What are the benefits of using a knife block or magnetic strip for knife storage?
Knife blocks and magnetic strips keep knives organized and easily accessible while protecting their edges from damage caused by contact with other utensils or surfaces.