1. Will there be knife marks on the cutting board?
Any cutting board will have marks after using a kitchen knife. But the mark on 304 stainless steel cutting board will be much smaller. In addition, 304 stainless steel is a food-grade safe and healthy material, which can be used with confidence.
2. Can the cutting board be used to cut meat and chop bones?
Our stainless steel cutting boards are solid and all-steel forging. There is no problem with cutting meat and cartilage food. Although there is no problem, cutting bones will do a lot of damage to any cutting board. It is recommended to divide hard bones food into small pieces before taking them home.
3. Is it ok for cutting both raw and cooked food?
Yes, our cutting board can be used on both sides, and 304 is medical-grade stainless steel that is recognized by the public. It is healthy and hygienic, antibacterial and mildew proof, and easy to clean. in another hand, it's uneasy to crack, leaving debris and produce odor.
4. Will the cutting board hurt the kitchen knife blade?
The surface of the 304 stainless steel cutting board is burnished, polished and wire-drawn. Normal household use will not hurt the blade.
5. How to maintain the cutting board?
After using the cutting board, wipe it with a clean and dry cloth.
1. Excessive force will cause damage to the cutting board and blade. Please avoid mincing meat and chopping food with hard bone in daily use.
2. After use, please wipe it with a soft cloth in time, avoid using brush.
3. Please do not touch the open flame or soak it in strong acid, strong alkali, high temperature solution.