How to maintain your high quality cooking knife? Here are some helpful tips:
- High quality knife is extremely sharp, please pay attention to the knife when using it.
- After use, please wash it with warm water plus neutral cleaning fluid, and wipe it with a soft cloth to make it dry.
- Avoid cutting acidic food as much as possible (if necessary. Please clean and dry immediately after cutting).
- Keep away from children and store it in a dry place.
- Do not use the knife surface to pat or cut food with bones as it may damage the knife.
- It is not advisable to cut the totally frozen ingredients or hard food, frozen food should be thawed in advance and then slice it.
Notice for using:
- Avoid falling or knocking, otherwise the blade may be damaged.
- Use soft cloth for cleaning, do not use hard cleaning tools, such as steel balls, etc.