6" Damascus Boning Knife
30 Days Money Back
Frequently bought together
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
This 6" boning knife features a unique Damascus pattern and premium g10 handle, making it a good decent gift for Culinary Students, Gourmet cooks, and chefs on different occasions.
- Crafted out of VG10 Damascus super steel, the hardness reaches 60±2 for the outstanding cutting experience.
- Forged with 67-layer high carbon steel for exceptional strength, durability, stain resistance, rust resistance, and long edge retention.
- The precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance and offers maneuverability around bones, joints and skin to remove and separate delicate meats, which can get the job done perfectly.
- The full tang G-10 handle is comfortable to hold. Mirror polished for good hand feeling. The ergonomic design adds durability and balance to improve superior hand control, agility, and comfort.
- Valuable for Unrivalled Performance: This Japanese boning knife is expensive, but you get what you pay for! Double-beveled within a staggering 12° degree angle for Maximum Sharpness & Safety. Great for slicing tomato, carving a pumpkin, trimming steak meat, skinning Fish, filleting fish slice, removing Bone from Chicken or duck, de-boning, butcher Meats, and more.
- Japanese AUS-10 Damascus Steel: Crafted out of Japanese AUS-10 Damascus super steel, The hardness reaches 62+ for the outstanding cutting experience. Forged with 67-layer High Carbon Steel for exceptional strength, durability and stain resistance, rust resistance and long edge retention.
- Ultra Sharp Blade: The precisely tapered blade minimizes surface resistance and offers maneuverability around bones, joints and skin to remove and separate delicate meats, which can get the job done perfectly.
- Great Grip: The full tang G-10 handle is cold and moisture. Mirror polished for good hand feeling. Full-tang and ergonomic design add durability and balance to improve superior hand control, agility and comfort.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Every boning knife is backed by superior quality assurance for a confident purchase. We wish our customers to be 100% happy. Try it risk-free. We know you'll love it!
Looking for more info?
How should I maintain my kitchen knives?
Proper maintenance includes regular honing with a honing steel, hand washing and drying immediately after use, storing them in a knife block or magnetic strip to prevent dulling, and occasional sharpening.
How often should I sharpen my kitchen knives?
The frequency of sharpening depends on how often you use your knives and the type of cutting board you use. As a general guideline, knives should be sharpened every 6-12 months with regular honing in between.
Is this kitchen knife dishwasher safe?
Hand washing is recommended, dishwasher might shorten their lifespan and cutting-edge retention.
Do the blade run through the handle?
Yes, our knife blade extends fully through the handle both in length.
What are the advantages of using high-carbon stainless steel for kitchen knives?
High-carbon stainless steel combines the durability and stain resistance of stainless steel with the superior edge retention and sharpness of high-carbon steel, making it an ideal material for kitchen knives.
What are the benefits of using a knife block or magnetic strip for knife storage?
Knife blocks and magnetic strips keep knives organized and easily accessible while protecting their edges from damage caused by contact with other utensils or surfaces.