Japanese Chef Knife Set with Roll Bag, 7-Piece Damascus Knife Set
30 Days Money Back
Frequently bought together
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Complete Knife Set: This set contains an 8-inch chef's knife, 8-inch meat cleaver(kiritsuke knives), 8-inch bread knife, 6-inch boning knife, 5-inch universal knife, 3.5-inch paring knife, 3.5-inch kitchen scissors and portable knife bag.
- 67-layers Japanese Damascus Steel: Made of customized 67-layers Damascus steel, which is forged from 67-layers composite steel with the hardness stable at 60±2 HRC. Vacuum heat treatment makes it more durable, strong and sharp.
- Olive Solid Wood Handle: Olive solid wood handle and covered by the tail cap, which is more effectively prevent dirt. Manual polishing to make it more comfortable grip.
- Portable Leather Knife Bag: Chef knife roll bag is made of premium leather, durable and non-perishable. It can prevent your knives from sliding or ripping your bag and provide the utmost safety, durability, and lasting use. Easy to carry.
- Best Gift Giving: This Japanese chef knife set with roll bag is very suitable as a gift to parents and friends on kinds of festivals, such as Birthday, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Christmas Day, Easter Day, Halloween, etc.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Every Letcase Damascus knife set is backed by superior quality assurance for confident purchase. We wish our customers to be 100% happy. Try it risk-free. We know you'll love it!
Looking for more info?
How should I maintain my kitchen knives?
Proper maintenance includes regular honing with a honing steel, hand washing and drying immediately after use, storing them in a knife block or magnetic strip to prevent dulling, and occasional sharpening.
How often should I sharpen my kitchen knives?
The frequency of sharpening depends on how often you use your knives and the type of cutting board you use. As a general guideline, knives should be sharpened every 6-12 months with regular honing in between.
Is this kitchen knife dishwasher safe?
Hand washing is recommended, dishwasher might shorten their lifespan and cutting-edge retention.
Do the blade run through the handle?
Yes, our knife blade extends fully through the handle both in length.
What are the advantages of using high-carbon stainless steel for kitchen knives?
High-carbon stainless steel combines the durability and stain resistance of stainless steel with the superior edge retention and sharpness of high-carbon steel, making it an ideal material for kitchen knives.
What are the benefits of using a knife block or magnetic strip for knife storage?
Knife blocks and magnetic strips keep knives organized and easily accessible while protecting their edges from damage caused by contact with other utensils or surfaces.